Wednesday, July 15, 2015

IPhone 5 water damage or loose connection?


I dropped my iPhone 5 down the toilet on a night out and was out for a fee hours after it got wet… The next day I put it in rice and left it like that for a few days as it had been left wet. The phone eventually come on but the screen was playing up. I ordered a new screen and replaced it my self. The screen works fine on a low brightness but will eventually go black, if the brightness is turned up the screen flickers quite bad.

The phone works fine but the screen goes black and will come on now and again. Would this be due to water damage or the fact I have a loose connection from putting it back together my self?

Also the front flash on snap chat doesn't work anymore if that means anything to anyone.

Read more: IPhone 5 water damage or loose connection?