Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Is there anyway to scroll to the beginning of a text message history on an IPhone?


I know that you can slowly go through and load previous texts but that takes an extreamly long time. I was wondering if there is a way to just load the entire history of texts between me and another person.

My girlfriend likes to go back through our previous texts and read conversations that we have had over our 10 month relationship. Unfortunately she accidentally deleted the entire text history yesterday and was sad that she wouldn t be able to go back and read everything. I was thinking of going back through and screenshotting all of our texts from my phone and printing them to put in a binder for either her Christmas gift or our one year anniversary gift. So I was wondering if there was a way to go back to the beginning quickly instead of slowly scrolling and waiting for previous texts to load?

Read more: Is there anyway to scroll to the beginning of a text message history on an IPhone?