Saturday, July 18, 2015

How much money does it really cost to program an app?


I've used some online calculators to calculate the final cost of creating an app. The result was a bunch of obnoxious, over-inflated prices that were all over $300,000 just to design 13-14 screens for an iPhone.

I find this price absurd… I have no programming knowledge and I'm in need of a person who can develop an slightly complex app.

I designed a nice looking website for about $200 myself… I cut on many unnecessary costs. I looked up the price estimations of making a website and they were all pretty obnoxious too, considering the fact I only spent $200 when some of these websites claim a website costs $30,000 to create.
Could the same be done with an app?
Added (1). I appreciate your sarcasm. As you see, I have no programming skill.

Read more: How much money does it really cost to program an app?