Sunday, March 20, 2016

How to make SMS the default instead of iMessage on my iphone 5?


A lot of people like iMessage because you can text iphone to iphone via data or wifi instead of SMS, but right now it's kind of inconveniencing me. I have unlimited texting, and very limited data, so it's better if I use SMS and pretty bad if I use iMessage. However, I don't want iMessage to be completely disabled because I have siblings and friends who use iPods and the only way I can text them is through imessage. But if i'm texting a friend with an iphone, i'd like it to be SMS isntead of iMessage. Is there a way to make SMS the default option, without disabling iMessage? Because my phone automatically always wants to go to iMessage and i don't want that. I'm sorry if this is confusing.

Read more: How to make SMS the default instead of iMessage on my iphone 5?