Monday, March 21, 2016

ICloud is switched off on my iPhone 5S, will I still lose my photos if I sign into another account?


Hi all!

Basically the old e-mail address to my iCloud account became useless and I wasn't able to use it anymore so I had to make a new one. I had to change the e-mail address on everything, like Facebook, Twitter etc.

My main concern is my iCloud account. I've heard that if you sign out of it, it will delete all of your photos, notes etc. Another thing is that anytime I switch my phone on it comes up with a message about my iCloud account and it's really annoying me now. I have got another account which I will sign into straight after, I just don't want everything on my phone to disappear. Whenever I go onto Settings > iCloud, everything is off on it apart from 'Find My Phone' and 'Share My Location'. (Picture provided).

ICloud is switched off on my iPhone 5S, will I still lose my photos if I sign into another account

Because it's not being used on anything will I still lose my pictures, notes, apps etc or will everything be okay?

Thanks in advance!

Read more: ICloud is switched off on my iPhone 5S, will I still lose my photos if I sign into another account?