Sunday, March 20, 2016

Iphone in water briefly help? Didn't turn off? Will it be ok?


So my iphone was in the bath tub for about 2 seconds flat. The phone did NOT shut off. I quickly pulled it out and ripped the case off and dried it (the towel was in my hands as soon as I pulled it from the water. This whole process couldn't have been 5 seconds.) And I made sure all the buttons work and I was able to do a google search about what to do. It didn't show any sign that it had just been submerged. I turned the phone off and after about 5 more minutes (finished the bath) I dried the insides as best as I could (with Q tips) and put it in rice. With the scenario described, I'm wondering if anybody knows if my phone will be ok. I personally don't know if the rice is necessary because my phone seemed fine after dropping it.

Read more: Iphone in water briefly help? Didn't turn off? Will it be ok?