Thursday, March 24, 2016

What are some things to do the last few days you are single and probably gonna be asked out soon?


So my friends and other people who I have asked their opinions on whether or not a guy likes me says that h definitely does and it eve sounds like he may be telling me when we return to school on Monday or Tuesday. So I was was wondering what kid of stuff should I do while I am still single cuz I have heard people say you can't do the same things you couldwhen you were single.
Added (1). (sorry for all the misspellings. Using my computer and it doesn't have autocorrect like an iPhone would)
Added (2). Btw I am 19 (gonna be 20 in less than a month) and he is 20

Read more: What are some things to do the last few days you are single and probably gonna be asked out soon?