Thursday, March 24, 2016

Need to get away from the internet and technology? What is something I can do?


So I spend well over 9+ hours a day in front of my computer or iPhone, It's really started to dawn on me, I might be addicted to technology, but its nor really my fault either, I've been raised on technology, I've had a computer since I was 5, I'm so dependent on technology that I tried turning off my computer and phone for an hour and I sat in my room and couldn't figure out what to do with my life, I felt so lost, I know that that probably sounds pretty bad, but I think I need to find a hobby or something. I don't have a car, I can only go where the busses go, I kinda like shopping (I'm a guy btw), but I'm always broke with no money to spend, I don't get paid a lot and all my money goes toward bills. Can anybody give me some hobbys I can do for a young teen? I need some advice on what to do with my life. I don't want a hobby thats hard or requires a lot of money.

Read more: Need to get away from the internet and technology? What is something I can do?