Sunday, March 20, 2016

My iPhone is disabled and recovery mode isn't working. What do I do?


I broke my phone about 5 months ago and just got it fixed. I forgot my password so I just guessed what I thought it might be. I guessed in correctly many times and now my phone is disabled. I tried recovery mode on three different computers. I used my laptop, a computer at my grandparents' house and the family computer used for school work. After about fifteen minutes, my phone leaves recovery mode and resets before iTunes is finished doing what it has to do. I took my phone to Verizon to see if they could do anything and they said they can't. I have no idea what to do about this anymore. Does anybody know what to do?
Added (1). The phone is an iPhone 5c if that has anything to do with anything.

Read more: My iPhone is disabled and recovery mode isn't working. What do I do?