Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I want to get a phone! Do you think my parents will give me one?

Ok so I was on a walk with my family and my brother and my dad were getting me really mad. I decided to walk home and my mom called at me and said, "Don't let them ruin your night come walk with me". I then told her that I wasn't going to walk with those two losers, talking about my brother and my dad. (I wish I could go back and not say it UGH!) Anyways, my dad yells at me and says you were going to get an iPhone on the day of the national junior honor society ceremony(because I got excepted). I went home and started crying because all my friends have phones and I really wanted one. My mom then said when she got home stop crying don't you think if we thought about we're gonna think about it again. UGH! Some of my friends think that they will just give it to me anyways, but I really wanna know. I wanna get an iPhone! Someone help me!

Read more: I want to get a phone! Do you think my parents will give me one?