Friday, June 2, 2017

Help! Need to recover photos from broken Iphone 5c?

my phone is completely smashed, like the whole monitor came out of the phone casing and ripped some wires. I tried getting back my photos (which were synced with itunes) i used PhoneRescue but i have to pay to actually download the photos onto my computer. Does anyone know a software like PhoneRescue but completely free? Also when i plug my phone into anything, like charger, computer etc, my computer doesn't "see" it (connect to it).
Added (1). DM - FIGURE IT OUT. FOR ANYONE STRUGGLING ---- so, i went into icloud.com and went into photos - like the usual photo album. I though only the photos on my new phone will be there, but every single photo that i had on my old broken phone was on there too. Was pleasantly surprised.

Read more: Help! Need to recover photos from broken Iphone 5c?