Monday, May 29, 2017

IPhone SE or iPhone 6 - which one?

I'm trying to decide whether to purchase the SE or 6. When you look at the specs on the SE, they are nearly equivalent to those on the 6S. The only difference is they're packed into the old casing of the 5/5s. On the other hand… The iPhone 6 is the other way around. The specs are those on the 5S, but it's packed into the casing of a 6S. That being said, it's obvious that the SE is 2x faster, newer, and can still compete with other mid-range phones in 2017. My only concern is it's 4 inch screen. I'm currently the owner of a 6 inch Android phone screen… I'm pretty sure you can see where I'm coming from. Now, you may be thinking well you basically just answered your question - if you want a faster phone go with the SE and if you want a bigger phone that's a little outdated, then go with the 6. To me it's not that simple; both are within the same price range, but I don't know if the switch to a smaller screen is worth as I haven't had a 4 inch screen since 2010-2013.

Besides the screen size and speed, is there something better that I left out that makes one of them better than the other one? Please leave your personal opinion/experience or feel free to leave an answer even if you are not an owner.

Read more: IPhone SE or iPhone 6 - which one?