Friday, June 2, 2017

How do I delete synced photos on my IPhone 6 without connecting to a MacBook?

I realise this is most likely impossible but I'm really desperate to get rid of these annoying photos!

I used to go out with this guy and used his MacBook to sync some stuff onto my iPhone. We're no longer together and it's now gotten to the point where I want to delete the photos I synced but of course it's not possible to do it just from my phone.

Everything I've read has told me that I need to connect to ITunes to delete them but I'm fairly sure I was on his account so that's not really possible?

Can anyone give me some advice on if there's anyway to delete the synced folders/photos without having to jailbreak my phone? I know it's probably impossible but I'd be grateful for any advice. I don't own a MacBook myself.

Read more: How do I delete synced photos on my IPhone 6 without connecting to a MacBook?