Monday, May 29, 2017

IPhone push notifications suddenly not working?

This started about 5 days ago and I have never had this problem before. I suddenly have ZERO notifications coming and have to manually go to any apps/mail/texts to find that I have updates there that weren't sent to me.

All of my notifications + alert styles are turned on for each app, tried restarting, signing out of the app store, Do Not Disturb is off… What else can I do?
My iPhone 6s is up to date (ver 10.3.2) but the strange thing is that I also use an old iPhone 5 (using an old iOS) for a couple apps, and the notifications stopped there too on the exact same night. Same issue with my sister's iPhone, which was updated to latest iOS yesterday with no change.

Is this a wifi issue or is there something else?

Read more: IPhone push notifications suddenly not working?