Monday, August 13, 2012

Are Blackberrys really worth buying?

My contract is about to end and I need a new phone, I currently have a HTC Wildfire which I hate so I'm in desperate need of a 'good' new one.

I have been offered the Blackberry Bold 9900 on my network for £26 per month with unlimited texts 600 mins and 500mb of internet which is ideal for me.

I don't want to exceed £25 per month with a free phone so the iPhone isn't great for me, plus I have the brand new iPod touch 32GB so that would be a waste

I was just wondering if anyone has the Bold 9900 and if they think it's worth getting for the next two years. Or if there is a new blackberry coming out. I want a decent phone that will still be good in two years time

Thanks in advance, any suggestions/recommendations are appreciated :)
>>> Are Blackberrys really worth buying?