Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Is my online short 'film' idea good?

Hi, Im making a short film, for a school project and im going to post it online aswell

Heres the basic Idea,
Im wearing a mask and dressed in black, and I cycle to a building and shoot a couple of security guards, I get inside the "Apple Building", take a briefcase, on it it says "Warning - Electromagnetic Lock in Use", I then take it to my computer and connect a wire to the case and pretend to type in soem codes into my computer, the briefcase opens and inside is the iPhone 5.

This is just the basic idea, please can you leave any feedback and suggestions below! ?
Added (1). Hi Meme, thanks! - Im 14 and my teachers have told me that i have amazing editing skills from previous projects, so I can make lots of effects - it will be uploaded by the end of August (hopefully) on youtube.com/kazimfx :)
>>> Is my online short 'film' idea good?