Saturday, August 18, 2012

If I Stick To This Diet/Workout plan Will I lose 7 Pounds In About 1 and A Half Months?)?

So i copied and pasted this from my Notes on my iPhone:

Okay Im 12 and I want to lose about 5-6 pounds on a month time. I weigh 52.5 pounds (#nohate) :) so that would equal 48 pounds :) but originally i wanna be 46 or 45 :) i can work it!

Normal Day Plan (No school):
 
 Breakfast: (10-12:00 am)
   Fried Egg (1) + Orange ans Carrot Juice (1 cup) OR 
Fruit Salad (1 bowl sized) 

 Snack: (2:OO- 3:00pm) (6:00-7:00pm)
   Green Apple sliced (1 or 2)  OR a few Chocolate Filled Biscuits OR Veggies

Lunch:  (4:00-6:00)
    Fruit Salad OR Rice (8 normal eating spoons of rice) OR Nutella Sandwhich + Sliced Apple/Veggie

Dinner: (latest:9:30)
 
  Rice(8 normal eating spoons) OR Slice of Chicken/Vegetable Pizza + Milk ( 1 glass) OR Chicken + Milk (1 glass)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Workout and Exercise:

Sportish/Workoutish… GYMSTUFF: (<--- lmao)

- Walk around the compond for 25 mins. OR Skate around compound for 25 mins (everyday)
- Skip Ropeing( 100 jumps) ( 2 times a day; 5 times minimum times a week)

Exercise:

-?
-?
-?
I DONT KNOW ANY :'( 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water:
   *** i do not drink water at all! its weird cause my mom and dad can drink half a jug of water in a day but i cant drink even 2 full glasses of water a day.
İ evn had to go to the hospotal when i was 6 or 7 because i ddnt have enough water in my body. İ personally like only cold water. İ hate normal temp (warm) water -.- ewwww lmao anyways yup 

Goal of Glasses of Water:
6 :D thats A LOT!!!:

Thanks guys! :D i really wanna lose weight so my parents and brother(older one) stops making fun of me and making me cry in my room alone AND because if i lose 5 pounds i get contact lenses and i will piss my mom if i do get them cause she hates lenses but a deals a deal ;] Please take ur time to right the answer cause i told more than 1/2 hour at 2:00 am :@ İ LOVE U!!! but 1D a little more
xD hahaha jk xxx Thanks Lovlies!
Added (1). Im about 5 feet!!!:)
>>> If I Stick To This Diet/Workout plan Will I lose 7 Pounds In About 1 and A Half Months?)?