Thursday, August 16, 2012

Are the items listed, suitable to bring in my carry on luggage?

Next week im going on an 8hr flight from London to Miami (No Stop) i am going for a month and this is my first time on plane.so i am unsure about the pros and cons off what and what not to bring.
I am Flying with British Airways.

Everything listed below will be in my large hand bag, travelling with me.

iPhone.
Phone Charger.
Earphones.
Small notebook. (for my air thinking.lol)
Pens/Pencils
New Magazines or Book.
-
Gum/Mints
Mini Bites (the special K ones)
Water (Got from dutyfree)
-
Scarf / Shawl
Change of Underwear & Socks.
-
Cleansing wipes
Hand Sanitizer
Lip Balm / Chap Stick
Tissues (Pocket size pack).

Are all this items suitable?
do you think anything listed wont be needed?
or anything i should add to the list?

All answered are appreciated.ox
>>> Are the items listed, suitable to bring in my carry on luggage?