Monday, August 13, 2012

Should I buy an iPad? - 3

I have an iPhone and a Macbook, but there are functions that I haven't got on either that I think could be very helpful in my daily life.
I am a university student and I would like to be able to plan a week at a time, including a meal plan and homework/assignments and lectures.
Is it possible on an iPad to link to voice recordings (from the dictaphone on my iPhone or on the iPad itself) and lecture notes on the internet?
Paper-based solutions have not been successful for me in the past, so could anyone who owns an iPad and uses productivity apps on it, give me any advice as to how useful they would deem it to be, or which apps are best avoided?
Yes, my Macbook probably does everything that I am asking for, but it's not really portable enough to get out (on the bus, for example) and consult in order to make an appointment, or to check deadlines at a glance.
>>> Should I buy an iPad? - 3