Saturday, August 18, 2012

Could i buy a new unlocked phone on eBay?

I wanna buy a phone but the one I want is too much in the actual AT&T store and it's also like $50 each month with data packaging and all that but my parents can't afford that.As of right now I'm on the pre-paid plan or pay-as-you-go plan but I want to buy a new unlocked android Fusion on eBay. The Fusion is a go phone. Could I buy a new unlocked Fusion phone on eBay without having to pay for data and all that every month and just use my old sim card. All I need is text and that's it. I have done this before with a LG Xenon (bought it unlocked on eBay, using my old sim card and only paying $25 a month which is affordable to me) but its different this time cuz I want an android which is the Fusion one. Could I do the same with an android phone? Its kinda like buying a jailbroken iphone.My sister bought a jailbroken iphone and she does not have to pay for data in other words, she doesnt get internet all the time. And i dont need to have internet all the time or unlimited talk. Please help!
>>> Could i buy a new unlocked phone on eBay?