Monday, August 13, 2012

Should I Buy A Samsung Galaxy S3 or Wait For the iPhone 5?

Please give me your "no holds barred" opinions. I've researched but I'm no tech expert and I'm not sure which cell phone specs are most important to consider when comparing the phones for a 3 year term.

Background info: I don't have a Mac computer. I'd like to invest in a phone that will last a long time. I've used both OS before, my past smartphones were the iPhone 3G and an LG Android. I'm not particularly favor one over the other. I will be using this phone for about 1-2 hours every day on my commute, mostly for social media and web surfing.

Advice from cell phone experts and those who follow these things is greatly appreciated. I concede to your expertise.
>>> Should I Buy A Samsung Galaxy S3 or Wait For the iPhone 5?