Monday, August 13, 2012

What the Hell is wrong with Tails!

I was playing Sonic 4 on my Iphone, the one level free version;

I'm under water and I have Tails carry me, he's just at the surface out of the water, but he doesn't up any farther to get Sonic's face out of the water, and after a moment trying to get him up, he finally tires out and as I fall, the drowning music starts.

A bubble doesn't come until after I died, which isn't bad enough, right afterwards, Tails doesn't even swim after you like on Genesis, NO, HE INSTEAD GETS THE AIR BUBBLE THAT APPEARS AFTER I DROWNED!!!

I was like, AWE, ---K YOU TAILS!!!
Added (1). I guess I spent so much of my childhood and basically my whole video game life on Sega and Nintendo DS (classic collection) abusing Tails for the fun of it, he finally wants revenge, lol.
>>> What the Hell is wrong with Tails!