Sunday, August 12, 2012

What is a good phone similar to the iPhone?

It's my birthday soon, and I'm allowed to choose a new phone. I really, really want the iPhone, but I can't get it because it costs way too much, there's just no way we can afford it.
I already have an iPod Touch 8gb, but the problem is that I've already used up all the gb… I really love my apps and music, so I want to get a phone that has a lot of memory/storage
I mainly like the iPhone for the apps, so what is a good phone that you can download apps on? Must be touchscreen, and please not Samsung Galaxy S3, I had a look at that and it's too big and expensive.

I want a phone that has it's own app store, where you can have a lot of cool apps/games and stuff.
Suggestions? Also not over £150 please.
>>> What is a good phone similar to the iPhone?