Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Any scriptwriters that wants their work made into a short film?

I just posted a question asking what I could record for a short film as I had no idea but I think part of my problem comes from the fact that I'm not really a scriptwriter. I wanted to make short film as professionally done as I can, both on the filming and editing side (both done by me), with an iPhone 4S, which is HD, just to get into the feel of making short films and see how I get on.

If there's anyone that would maybe like to collaborate with me on a short film, we can work on ideas together and get something made; maybe create a YouTube channel and get something serious going with a few actors in the long term?

Shoot me your e-mail or facebook or whatever's good and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks a bunch
>>> Any scriptwriters that wants their work made into a short film?