Saturday, November 24, 2012

How is an iphone benificial/useful to a teenage girl?

Okay, so I'm fifteen (almost 16) and i REEEAAALLLLLYYYYYY want the iPhone this Christmas. Not even the iPhone 5, I'm just asking for the 4s. Its 100$ when you sign up for a new contract with sprint. The problem is that i currently have Metropcs, because my mom doesn't LIKE contracts.My grades are sooo good, I'm in honors and AP classes, and I'm only in 10th grade. I feel like shes telling me shes not going to get it for me only to surprise me even more, but I'm not sure. I'm turning 16 on Jan. 6th, and my cousin is hooking me up with a job where she works( i have to be 16 to work there), so I'm gonna have money by the time the first months bill comes around, and I'm more than happy to pay it.My mom says if i put together a REALLY GOOD persuasive power point, ill get it.So what are some things i can say in the slideshow that will REALLY win my mom over? Thank you for all your help! ("
>>> How is an iphone benificial/useful to a teenage girl?