Saturday, November 24, 2012

Why do people still buy iPhones?

I find that iPhones are incredibly, over-priced, lacking in technological advancements and is the same thing every time with minor adjustments and claims it's better than the last one.It's so damn annoying, and if you think I'm hating on the iPhone because I can't afford one I'll have you know I purchased the iPhone 4 when it was first released 2 years ago. I bought it because everyone else did and I'm like wow this is such a great phone and I thought this way because I knew NOTHING about phones and had money to throw around. I'm surprised that even more people think like this than before. Steve Jobs was a complete scumbag and saw fault with everything the other phone manufacturers had done and nothing he had done was wrong. He sued many companies for "stealing" his ideas, yet when he steals ideas it's simply "improving" his already current phone design. Apple has released cellular technology very late and renamed it and calling it theirs, as well as releasing already well known phone technologies later and calling it new, when it's been around for years. For example Android have had LTE for years and the iPhone 4 didn't even have it, but the iPhone 5 did. They try to stretch the phones as much a possible to make that much more money. Apple doesn't revolutionize the technological industry, it preys upon the technologically inexperienced souls who purchase their products. I'm embarrassed to carry my iPhone around because I'll look like another one of those iPhone sheeples. I'm trying to find the best android available but they keep revolutionizing the products so I keep starting my research from scratch, the iPhone on the other hand basically stays the same so any idiot can figure out which phone to buy.So many people have iPhones now yet they're complete garbage. People always try to show off their iPhone and try to look SO cool.So my question is why? Is it the reason I bought it when I WAS stupid like everyone else?
>>> Why do people still buy iPhones?