Thursday, November 22, 2012

What else should I put on my Christmas Wishlist? :?

I'm making a Christmas list out early this year since I want a bunch of those things but I'll be lucky if I get some of them.My parents aren't really asking what I want for Christmas. I guess because the answer for months last year was an iPad, but I got one, haha(:

- Solid White Northface (New, but only about $70 because I'm getting it from a trade center/flea market)
- Ugg Boots (About the same price $70 as the Northface, getting these from flea market/trade center)
- White iPhone 5
- Money for offline orders (Gilly Hicks store)

Also, Im kind of peed off because my ex-bestfriend gets like everything she wants whenever she wants it. Like the first day the iPhone 5 came out her mom stood in line forever while she was at school to buy her an iPhone and it wasnt even near a holiday? She's got an iPod touch, iPhone5, iPad2, she says she's getting an iPad Mini and a new iPod touch which she probably will, 2 Northface jackets and getting 2 more, a Pandora bracelet with a bunch of charms, few pairs of Ugg Boots and she wears new fancy clothes everyday! She also has the like $30 Wen Hair Care Treatment stuff.
And yet she still asks "What should I ask for for Christmas?" She's got everything. Oh, the problems of the rich people.
>>> What else should I put on my Christmas Wishlist? :?