Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Apple Iphone 3gs: Why you be a badass?

I was wondering if someone could help me. I have an iPhone 3gs which does not work. Thankfully, for the small duration it was on - I updated the firmware by using the Restore button on iTunes. The issue I have now is, the phone does not work when its disconnected from the usb. From this I concluded that the battery must of been gubbed.So- I had a new battery pack sent to me and even with the new battery in, the issue still remains.
All the leads have been put back into place and screws have been screwed in correctly.

The Hold buttons buggered on it as well - theres no button to press, rather a pin which I insert into the wee hole to unlock the phone.

The home button, doesn't work - Yes the phones a wee bit shabby, but i have a script, or an app, or .. something which allows me to go into a menu in order to select the home button.

So is there any ideas as to why this problem - is a problem.
(if i can repair it, no need to buy a new one)
Added (1). I took the phone to the apple shop. Unfortunetly, they told me that they would only be able to offer a reconditioned phone at £160 - £160 I don't have, I'm a student haha
>>> Apple Iphone 3gs: Why you be a badass?