Monday, November 19, 2012

Why did he do this, explanation?

So he has na Iphone with best image quality, I took pictures on it because I felt like I had no picture and then he told me he was gonna send me. I know he is very uncomfortable for whatever reason because he knows that on Facebook Im gonna get a bunch of likes (which I dont really care, honestly) but I know it bothers him a lot likes because he always talk about people and their likes (I dont know why, who cares really) or thinks Im too much of a ladyman I just wanted more pictures then I told him to send them to me, he only sent one and it waws the ugliest where I did a weird face purposely and I know the other one were great pictures, but seems like he wont send them to me.why did he do this? insecure? Now Im trying to call him to talk about college and he ignores. He is weird, honestly.
>>> Why did he do this, explanation?