Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How to transfer pictures back to your computer from an iPhone?

Ok so this should be easy right?!? Yeah I thought so too. I have had a few answers but none of them were what I was looking for. Here some details. I had pictures on my computer. I decided to do a factory restore.So instead of losing my pictures I put them on my phone. They are not a part of my camera roll so I can't just import them. They are in the library of my phone. And there is no option anywhere to get those pics back into my computer.So I am finding this very imposible do, however it should not be hard.im starting to give up and email 4-5 pics at a time to myself to get them back. Now this is going to take forever to do so if that's what I have to do. But I would like a good answer and possibly save me A LOT of time. Thank you.
>>> How to transfer pictures back to your computer from an iPhone?