Thursday, November 29, 2012

How to upload Videos to YouTube, that I have emailed myself from my iPhone?

So I am taking videos with my iPhone, and emailing them to myself. I download them, and are saved in my Windows Media Player. I want to be able to string them together, and be able to edit them, in order to make one video. Then, I want to upload the video I made from all the other ones to you tube.So my question is, how do I edit these videos? Because right now they are just saving to Windows Media Player. I am assuming I have to save them as a different file, but in my email, it just gives me the option to download. How do I save it as a different file, and what program should I use in order to edit these videos preferably for free?
>>> How to upload Videos to YouTube, that I have emailed myself from my iPhone?