Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Should I update my iphone 4 to ios 6?

I havent connected my iphone to my itunes pc for ages and ever since then i cant listen to the itunes uni stuff. When i connect it - it says there is an update available for your phone ios 6 something.My current software version is 4.3. I updated my whatsapp and now i cant recieve pictures ( i cant download them) I assume if i download and update the software it should work - but is it any danger at all? I heard some things like my friends updated their phones and then their wifi stopped working and etc. But maybe their phones were jailbroken or whatever? I bought my phone at the airport if that means anything… So … What im saying is - should i download and update my phone to that new version and will be any danger at all? thanks…
>>> Should I update my iphone 4 to ios 6?