Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nokia lumia 920 Vs Iphone 5?

To be fair The Lumia 920 is very much more stylish, and young. Iphone 5 is more of a bussiness phone, or feels like it.So it seems like the lumia would fit me best.

The lumia is so hard to break compared to the iphone, but then again the iPhone would come with a 1 year thing, so if i broke it i'm able to fix it for free for that whole year, but either way i generally take extreme good care of my phones.

I had an iphone 3gs so i'm very used to having an iphone now. I also use a macbook so i guess in a way having an iphone would be better for me. Though i've just seen the nokia lumia 920 and was very impressed by it, but i'm stuck in a 50/50 situation. Any Help guys?

Thanks
Added (1). Isn't nokia lumia 920 slow though?
>>> Nokia lumia 920 Vs Iphone 5?