Tuesday, November 27, 2012

False complaint, could I sue for defamation for false allegations?

I was arrested for aggravated harassment for simply calling my ex girlfriend 4-5 times ( she kept hanging up) to ask her why she made a false statement to the sheriff saying that I abused her in Hawaii this is 7 days after we returned! I am an artist and rent a space in her parking lot & he also told me I had to pack up all my things & move & could not contact her, I stated that she would have to get an eviction notice & told the officer that I never laid a finger on her & that she in fact attacked me & that all I did was run out of the condo to get away from her because she was mega drunk trying to get my cell phone to see if I texted my friends what she had done while wasted. Anyway I had arraignment yesterday was issued an order of protection.

All this stems from is when we got home from Hawaii and close to my home where she was dropping me off, I broke up with her and told her I never wanted to see or speak to her again! I blocked her from my iPhone & Facebook account, I was done she has been abusing me mentally and physically for 3 years I have ended the relationship a dozen or more times & always felt sorry for her and went back because she is a widow and relentlessly calls & texts also breaking into my home, ( once she was so drunk she tried to get into bed with my father and fell with her pants around her ankles and knocked herself out!) whenever I have broken up with her. She's done several things like this in the past and is bitter! She is 50 & I just turned 38 she dropped $10, 000 on this vacation that she ruined now she is trying to ruin me.all I want is her out of my life!!! Any good advice be be helpful, I would like to sue her for defamation in a civil trial and I will not plead a deal with the DA I know she doesn't have the guts to testify at trial and commit perjury so I'm certain criminal case will be dismissed! Oh one more thing she's worth 7.5 million
>>> False complaint, could I sue for defamation for false allegations?