Monday, November 26, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note II -vs- iPhone 5?

I had Android phones before Sprint got the iPhone. I liked them, however hated the TERRIBLE battery life, and plain styling back then. (Had the Epic, Evo, EVO 3D, etc.) I also hated how they always froze, and had problems.

I got the 4S the day it came out for Sprint, and up until the day the 5 came out (Got that too, obv.), I didnt have a single problem, never froze, reset, etc. Same with my 5, but unfortunately theres still no jailbreak for it. Everyone knows, the stock iPhone UI is kind of plain, which is why I jailbreak it.

I was browsing the Sprint site, and saw the new Galaxy Note 2, and love it. The specs seem pretty competitive, if not better than the iPhone 5.

Can anyone give me some real reviews on it whos played with both? Please dont bother if your an Android fanboy or Apple fanboy. I dont want "samsung is way better f*ck iphone" you know? Thanks!

(Eligable for my upgrade, so im considering getting one)
>>> Samsung Galaxy Note II -vs- iPhone 5?