Monday, December 31, 2012

How to get water put of an iPhone?

I was playing a game on my laptop and I have my little sister (1) my phone to play with. There was a plant with A LOT of water and she threw it in there. When I realized it was in there I quickly took it out and went to the blow dryer. I sucked all the loose water out and put the blow dryer against it. Then I put it in some rice but my dad came in and told me to take it out and put it back to the blow dryer.So I did.It's still drying right now. How can I get the water out faster? We're about to go to dinner and I'm worried. I got a one year warranty but it ended a few weeks ago -.-
PLEASE HELP ME! I already got my phone replaced once! I don't want to buy a new one! It's probably been in the water for about 1-3 hours :'(
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
>>> How to get water put of an iPhone?