Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I need to unlock my locked iPhone 4 on o2?

Hello everyone, I bought an iPhone 4 when I was back in England which I was told was factory unlocked but it had cydia jailbreak so I deleted it and didn't pay much attention to the problem. But I had the phone for 2 years and software is old and needs update so I took it to a local phone shop ( now am in Libya my hometown ) and I provided imei and was told it was locked to o2. I wasn't givin the original o2 sim that came with the phone. Can the phone be factory unlocked if I gave it to a family friend who is going to England for work and is it an easy process because I don't won't to stress him out as he isn't gonna have much time and paciance. Should I give him my iPhone to get it unlocked? Thanks for your time
>>> I need to unlock my locked iPhone 4 on o2?