Monday, December 31, 2012

I almost got robbed for my IPhone and Wallet?

Okay here is the thing and don't laugh please. I live in London so last night I went to see my girlfriend at 9:00pm and I was walking on a Dark block .. And this black guy appeared out of nowhere and he asked me to give him my cell phone and I told him I don't have a phone ( which I did, it was hiding on my pocket ) .. And I had my wallet on my right picket with 8 bucks ..So the guy ( robber) told me to give him my money and I told him only had 8 bucks .. He said " hand then over " I did and then I showed my wallet that I did not have anymore money AND I'm surprised he did not steal my wallet.then I Fake cried lol and I promised him I dint have a phone .. HE LET ME GO !!! Now I learned my lesson not to go out at night !! And my IPhone is safe with me lol .. This really happened. Would my gf get mad if I don't go visit her at night ..
>>> I almost got robbed for my IPhone and Wallet?