Saturday, January 5, 2013

What the heck is this stupid “voice control” on the iPhone?

I have an iPhone 4 and there's this thing called "voice control". I don't even know what it is or what the purpose of it is. But it's become a huge problem on my phone. The "voice control" thing just randomly pops up.It's only when I have the headphones on. Usually I'm trying to watch a youtube video on the phone and then it will close the video while I'm in the middle of it and pop up "voice control" and start playing random songs from my iTunes library.It also sometimes just does it while I'm listening to music, the voice control will keep popping up and interrupting the song I'm listening to. Sometimes it will make the song start playing really fast. What the heck? It's really starting to piss me off. I can't even watch a video or do anything without that stupid annoying thing interrupting.
>>> What the heck is this stupid "voice control" on the iPhone?