Thursday, January 3, 2013

The next time you get depressed because of the weather, think about this!

I am a home owner in a major Indian city and the property prices have been booming here exceeding the mil mark. I tried my hand at an iphone course and at a job interview come apprenticeship I got selected.

I have been to quiet a few interviews(got selected in all) and am shocked at the salaries here.

A few years ago, the useless bus driver in my college made at least 400$ working a mere 3 hours each day(Indian percapita 1500$-120 p.m, an unskilled bus driver makes four times).One in the morning and two in the evening. He made much on the side running the canteen(his main "business")… anyway the point is what salary do you think someone equipped with an engineering degree and is going to take up an apprenticeship with a company as an iphone app developer would get?

I will answer your question if you don't *** about how the gloomy weather is making you suicidal..LOL!
Added (1). Oh boy, not only did you not answer my question, you got it all wrong! Lemme give you a clue, the bus driver makes MUCH more… the fkin iphone developed NEVER gets to travel abroad… who pays for air ticket when their employee makes 100$/month?
>>> The next time you get depressed because of the weather, think about this!