Thursday, January 3, 2013

How to get MMS to work with an iphone 4? Carrier: straight talk?

I have an iphone 4 under the Straight Talk service. I have an unlocked, unjailbroken iphone with iOS 6.0.1 update with a straight talk sim card in it. I absolutely love the service, it's so awesome, but the ONLY downfall is that I cant send or receive pictures from anyone that doesn't use imessage. Does anyone know how to enable it without jailbreaking it? I DO NOT want a jailbroken phone, AND i do not have access to a TMOBILE sim card, so please help me!!! pleasepleaseplease i'm begging!
Added (1). ALSO, this happens with most iphones. I called about imessage, that's not the issues.everytime i try to send a picture to someone without an iphone it says delivery failure… i want successful delivery! haha so please help me! steps please!
>>> How to get MMS to work with an iphone 4? Carrier: straight talk?