Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My charger magically disappeared!

Right, so this may be stupid but I know I'm not imagining it…
Basically I went to sleep with my phone charging next to me on my nightstand. I go to sleep and when I wake up I see my phone isn't plugged in and is on my pillow? I go back to sleep cos I was pretty tired and when I wake up again I look for my charger and its not there and the plug is turned off! Now I know it's not my mum because she has an iPhone and I have a Blackberry… ,
Help?
Added (1). I have looked everywhere I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem or something?
Added (2). Para I didn't drink at all last night unless you call the drink I drank water :/
Added (3). I found it, my mums friend took it while I slept and didn't tell him and they took it and just put it through our letterbox…
>>> My charger magically disappeared!