Monday, December 17, 2012

I messed up my netgear router how do I fix it?

I own a N600 netgear router and it worked fine until i tried to change the settings to it online by connecting to 192.168.X.X. what i tried to change was the qos settings or the wmm crap then when i clicked "apply" it screwed up my connection and it doesn't work anymore since.whenever i make an attempt to connect to the wifi it says the signal is strong but nothing will frekin load up.it's like the router isn't cooperating with the modem, but the modem works.the only problem is i can no longer use wifi at all, meaning no online gaming, iphone, ipod connection, etc. I already unplugged the router and modem completely from everything twice and the issue still exists.i think i disabled the router or something.and i already tried to connect to http://192.168.X.X but it won't show up because i'm currently using the wired connection to my own desktop computer without the router. What can i possibly do to fix this issue???
>>> I messed up my netgear router how do I fix it?