Sunday, February 10, 2013

How to get over him, after 3 years! - 1

Hi,

Okay so I asked a question about my ex… http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkAjOsmOlxm7JiZrbFUDW8Xsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130210153213AAYWjTK

So sum it up… he broke up with me 3 years ago after a 2 year relationship that he lead me to believe was going to last for a long run. We were inseparable;e, always talking. I loved him so much and I still love him so much. He knows this too. He was not very loving, he left via text. Also, I met him after a tramatic event I was raped. I met him at 17 and raped at 16. He left bc his family in his culture pick his wife, he plans on marrying a cousin from his country, and bring her here to US (his cousin did same thing, dated but left to marry cousin)
So anyways, we got back in contact 3 months and met about 3 weeks ago. I though I was over him. But he kissed me, hugged me and I felt like I was something to him.So now, I panic like 4 days ago (oh btw I am 22 now). I thought he was going to go back to the way he was since he started ignoring my texts, no really answer beside wehn he wanted.So I freaked and sent one to many texts, he got annoyed to me to chill out… the next day I sent only one text and said sorry hope he can forgive me, he didn't respond, so I called once after a couple hours he got mad, said he is busy and said bye and hung up. I text saying are you mad, he responded with "can you stop" I didn't reply, he said "I don't want an excuses or explanation just stop or I will block all incoming calls" I am assuming all as in alll since he has the Iphone, or mine? I don't know.

So Now I am frekaing out because I love him and we were suppose to met for my bday in end of March! I am sad because I don't know, if he will want to meet me now??? Will he contact me? or answer my text in march?

Also I live out of state now, he lives in my hometown but I moved so he kept saying how he sees a bright future in our friendship and stuff and wanted to come visit me in my new home state (I move to start law school),

Now I am scared I screwed it up? I just get scared because he put me through soooo much, I just needed to talk to him! You think he is mad at me? or will he contact?

But anyways, how do I move on and feel happy and not feel sad or feel like crap because of this?

AM I NORMAL TO NOT MOVE ON AFTER SO LONG??? one of my friend said I am not normal, but I been through so much… this really hurts.

How can I help myself, since I am so worried about him? I want to fix all the problems he made, but they aren't my mistakes… please help me how can I just move on??? what the heck do I do? I am going nut and on the break of a melt down! :(
>>> How to get over him, after 3 years! - 1