Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Just Want To Know Some Honest Thoughts?

So I'm 14 and I have some issues with some people. I'm bullied constantly by one group of boys. I have many friends (boys and girls) And no one has told me the things they tell. I never noticed how big my nose is or how big my arms are. They just pick little things like if I have a little bit of acne they make fun of me.My other friends just tell me to ignore it but it's hard sometimes. I never thought I was pretty but I never thought I was awfully ugly.So If Someone could please tell me their honest thoughts.Am I so ugly as they say? I'm young and I know people change as they grow up but I just want to feel pretty.So if there's anything I can do to make myself look better. Please tell me the truth. Here is a picture of me I know not a good picture but I just suddenly thought maybe this would be a good place to ask..Lighting is bad and my hair is a mess but please ignore my hair and how blurry it is..Blame iphone cameras
Thank you :) https://twitter.com/0urdrews/status/304746499093430272/photo/1
>>> I Just Want To Know Some Honest Thoughts?