Friday, February 22, 2013

What should I do with this family problems?

Im a freshman.only child.my parents argue alot for dumbest reasons ever and they are alcoholics drink everyday.me im not growing up to be like that i get straight a's play sports and all the good things.my dad is in military and my mom doesn't work currently. I live in Japan on some base and I can't really seek help from other family members. Just right now they were arguing about how when they travel my mom gets directions wrong and the iphone google map and my mom says my dad gets too mad about it and then throws a temper and my mom gets scared of him but my mom doesnt listen to what my dad has to say and to me this is arrogance from both sides.im unbiased about this and think they are both wrong and should drop the beer.but im afraid to talk becuz i know they aint gnna listen to me for crap. This has been happening for about two years now and its stupid crap they argue about everytime.my mom keeps saying my dad has changed but idk it seems like my mom changed drstically. I need help guys. I wanted to run awaybut I live in a place where that is not an option.Im afraid what will happen divorce? when i go to college? Need support thanks guys. And im in my bed i can hear my dad throwing up…
>>> What should I do with this family problems?