Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Do students rat on each other for recording lectures?

I had my recording iPhone in my lap and I syncronized it with at a timer on my computer. I wrote down the time that the slide was being talked about on to my notebook. The online timer was in clear sight of a student behind me..a guy. I left class and he was talking with a couple of other students… not about me… but I didn't get a chance to see if he stayed after class to talk to professor.

This is one week after I asked a different professor if the department approved of recording lectures.

Do most students take the time to report this if they knew I was recording lectures? Or is that extreme tool territory?

How long would it take for me to find out if I got caught?
>>> Do students rat on each other for recording lectures?