Sunday, February 17, 2013

Why Wont He Tell Me How He Feels!

(Highschool juniors)
Theres a guy i became really close friends with in the past half of year. I develop really strong feelings for him, and i told him that i liked him… but he hasnt told me how he feels about me :/… We only have one class together in school which we always joke around in <3
 
We text every single day for hours apon hours about everything and anything, and every text is a paragraph… He send alot of the kiss face, winks and heart eyed iphone emoji along with him flirting 
When were texting we talk about cuddling when were cold, being on a beach alone, and just random things that give the hint he likes me

When i asked him who he likes he just said "this girl, shes just took my breathe away"… Which i know 10000% he was lying about

He talks about hanging out at the park, houses, mall etc… one time we did make plans but he had to cancel due to him twisting his ankle :/

He doesnt interact with any other girls on facebook (at least news feed wise)… I used my friends fb to see his page since i dont have one. Yeahh i know thats bad lol

-- Why would he do things to show hes interested in me, but not tell me how he feels?

-- I want him to be mine sooo bad, but im not sure he likes me any where near i like him :/ What should i do??!

    Thanks in advance
>>> Why Wont He Tell Me How He Feels!