Monday, February 18, 2013

What to make someone when they are expecting their first child? - 1

Well my teacher told me that she is expecting her first child. I was so happy for her and really excited. :)) since I am very creative an already made her a scarf that he loved I want to make something for her first child! The baby is going to be born in July and we don't know the sex but any ideas so that way I can try and get a head start? She already Asked me pick out some baby names that I like so she could take them into consideration.
She comes from a Portuguese family so I kind of don't want to make the same thing as her other family members will.
Well the color of her room is gold.
She likes Bruno mars new album
She has a lot if pink stuff on her desk
She loves to write in purple
She's very organized
She has bright colors on her desk
Her iphone case is pink and black
She wears neutral colors though
Any ideas?
>>> What to make someone when they are expecting their first child? - 1