Monday, April 1, 2013

Can I file lawsuit against Hotel for discrimination?

My partner and I have been staying at a hotel for almost 2 years now. I started taking online College classes a year ago. Recently I have not been able to log on WiFi but could using my iPhones have heard that office is blocking out IP address's that are logged on excessively. I am on WiFi daily because I am taking online college courses. The office was aware of my classes. Not bring able to do assignments resulted in me being dropped from class which means I will now have to pay for my class out if pocket fee $1200.
The manager has increasingly gotten Rude with me and even though for nearly 2 months office allowed us to pay when my partner to get off work and pay our daily rental fee. The last 2 months office would call and say its 11.am pay or get out. This in turn would Stress me out because 1 being here for 2 years we accumulated a lot of stuff. Then the last two weeks they have been charging us $10 per hour late fee they call it yet no where in office is there this late fee posted. Paying an hourly late fee almost sounds like they rent rooms by the hour. She charges people what she wants and others none can they legally do this?

См. статью: Can I file lawsuit against Hotel for discrimination?